Some Terms and Conditions of the Website.
KT Global Services is a website operated by MicroSourcing. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MicroSourcing. MicroSourcing offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
3. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
4. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
5. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. You should periodically visit this page by clicking the Terms and Conditions link.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on MicroSourcing’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
a.) modify or copy the materials;
b.) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c.) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KT Global Services’s website;
d.) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
e.) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MicroSourcing at any time.
3. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession – whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on MicroSourcing’s website are provided “as is” and you agree that your use of the website and any Content is entirely at your own risk.
2. You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content.
3. We endeavour to provide a convenient and functional website, but we do not guarantee that your requirements will be met or that any Content will be uninterrupted, error free or that the website or the server that operates it are free of viruses or other harmful components. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
4. MicroSourcing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates, to the extent permitted by applicable law, all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
5. Furthermore, MicroSourcing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
6. Occasionally there may be information on our website or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to procedures, blog postings or newsletters. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your application).
7. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, recruitment information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
1. In no event shall MicroSourcing, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, contractors, agents or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MicroSourcing’s website, even if MicroSourcing or a MicroSourcing authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranties express or implied in relation to the operation or availability of the website or in connection with the accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of any Content, goods or services on this website, are specifically excluded.
1. This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to comment threads. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
2. This Site may contain comment threads, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, Interactive Services) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (post) content or materials (collectively, User Contributions) on or through the Site.
2. You consent to us providing information, including your personal and business information, to (a) our related bodies corporate to provide information, goods and services to you, to (b) third parties suppliers, including contractors and sub- contractors, who assist us in providing information, goods and services to you; and (c) other third parties if you have expressly consented or have opted in to receiving marketing and product information from them at this website.
3. Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
1. Cookies are small pieces of information we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that allows our server to identify and interact more effectively with your device.
2. Cookies may also be used to keep track of goods or services you view, so that if you consent, we can send you news about those goods and services or assist you with any failed attempts to place orders.
1. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
2. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
3. We reserve the right to access or examine any material or content uploaded, hosted, emailed or otherwise electronically transmitted to the website by users and at our discretion, move, remove or disable access to such material or content which we consider breaches any law or is otherwise unacceptable.